i am a couch potato.
i like staring at the tv after work.
But i am not one to watch telenovelas. The last telenovela i really watched because i really wanted to was Marimar when it was still with RPN9 (that was back in '94 or '95).
but now...ladies and gentlemen who care to read my blog....i watch Mulawin when i have the time. i like this show because of the values it puts forth. it is about family, responsibility, faith, trust and forgiveness. sure, it's a telefantasia but though most of the characters have wings they are still very human. still very endearing.
i like reality tv. i LOVE... as in LOVE... survivor, amazing race, nginig, extra challenge and any other interesting reality tv show. I filed a leave of absence last Feb 9 just to see the finale of the amazing race. Beat that! the first one i really followed was survivor borneo and making the band (the story of O-town). the only survivor i missed and do not care about is australia. i don't know..it was just boring!
anyway, lately, I’ve been watching the first artista search on tv: startstruck! I’ve seen them dream believe and yet to see them survive on feb 20.
It’s a nice show really! Though, i must confess I only started watching that show when I saw the taong grasa episode. Mike Tan really got my attention, he was so nice in dealing with the people he met as a taong grasa; he showed how enterprising he was.
One person I really didn’t like though was Kirby. He was so crass. Really disappointing... he is cute but his way of dealing with people is not. He is rude. I wonder what kind of training he got from his parents. And in one of the interviews he said “dito pala kailangan magalang ka (I didn’t know you had to be respectful [in showbusiness]” WOW! I really wonder how his parents raised him.
I guess he was really a diamond in the rough because no matter how many times he was on the chopping block he survived the danger six. Maybe the council saw his potential. Unfortunately, they also saw that his manners would not improve just yet. I hope that in time he will grow up to be a bette person. I think he could’ve have made it if he weren’t so rude.
Reminder to readers: these are my opinions. Take it or leave it.
No comments:
Post a Comment