Our Lady of the Pillar Hospital
I had my last verorab vaccine today then went to Banco De Oro to file my insurance claim. It was a short chore so accomplice and I decided to spend the rest of the day at the mall.
Inihaw Express
Accomplice and I just had a salo-salo meal 2 at Inihaw Express (SM Bacoor). It was a platter of grilled squid, chicken bbq, grilled bangus and liempo with mango sala and salted eggs and rice, all for Php188 only! It’s quite a bargain.
Beanhoppers Coffee
After the heavy lunch we went to Beanhoppers Coffee, also in SM Bacoor. Accomplice had peach flavored black tea and I had the raspberry farm mocha. My coffee was perfect. It has the tang of raspberry, the kick of caffeine and the smoothness of cream. Yup, the foam is not just foam, it’s real cream foam!
Netopia
After coffee we decided to check our email. So we went to Netopia to round up the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment