Wednesday, September 08, 2010

This is an actual comment on my facebook account

Regina Rendal This afternoon po I was reading your blog,mam.xp I was just so pissed of po by the things that has been happening in one of our subjects and suddenly I remember the poll in your site po.haha. so I paid a visit po and vote. Anyways po, umabot po ako dun sa 'babae po ako' na post.xp anlayooo n pala po ng narating ko ng d ko namamalayan. Reading your blog make me realize that life is toooooo short po. I hope po that when the time comes that I'll be in your age, makakalahati man lang po ako sa naachieve nyo.xp hahahaha!

This comment came from my staffer. It always touches my heart when someone says these things to me. It feeds my soul to be considered a mentor...a beacon...a guide to living. But I am always reminded of the big responsibility. I know I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I get angry, I get hurt and I am capable of hurting people.

How can I be a good guide when I can be lost at times too? How can I light the way when I sometimes tread dark alleys as well? How can I be good mentor when I need mentoring too?

I still do not have answers for these questions but at least I know at some point in my life I have affected positive change in other people. I have somewhat influenced them to be better people, I have encouraged them to be strong and firm...just as other people encourage me to be a better, stronger, more positive person.

No comments: