Or that I received a memo dated August 26 two hours ago
with a report due tomorrow?
Should I write about how I had to file an official business form
So I can have a consultation on Tuesday?
Or that I have to file a reimbursement of my other official business
Last week before I can request for petty cash?
Should I write about the number of times we had to revise a flyer?
Or the number of times we had to change the pictures?
Or maybe my calendar which is steadily getting heavier...
How about the company of the kids who came at lunch time
And how we made fun...uh-hum...i mean had fun together.
Oh...how about how I can talk to my students advising them to behave
So they won't get into trouble with the other teachers?
Should I write about coffee, lemonade, lunch, files, folders,
sticky pads, facebook, blogging, chatting....
What?
What?
What?
No comments:
Post a Comment